Sunday, October 30, 2011

Work meets leisure

The past months were awfully-wickedly-busy months. Workload is pouring in like the last quarter of the year is headed for a total train wreck. Although the calendar is overcrowded with a lot of deadlines and events, I could say that I was able to get through it (Proof: I am blogging again).

I would say that the past 2 weeks or so has been amazingly tough. I’ve been on and off the office for meetings and official business trips. And I can say that these were the times that I realized the degree and gravity of our work.

In those days I have travelled and met a lot of interesting people, not to mention, really accommodating hosts. I would say that this experience will definitely go to the top of my list of favourite things a love about my work.

Veni, vidi, vici. I came, I saw, I conquered.

I came to research. I saw what these places can offer. And I conquered the great foods that each places offers.

Beyond my work, I tried to enjoy every place I visited. I laid out a carefully planned itinerary for every trip so I won’t miss out the fun of being a tourist.

I surely missed my working area. And since my last official business trip was cancelled, I am to go back to my office routine. Darn! I almost forgot, I still have to do my liquidation.

Cheers everyone! I hope you are enjoying your job as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment